Leadership Maury is a personal development program designed to motivate participants to develop and enhance the quality of their leadership in addressing pertinent community needs. Applications have just been released for the Leadership Maury Class of 2019-2020 and will be accepted until July 19th. Spots are limited!
The purpose of the Leadership Maury program is to:
- Identify potential and existing leaders in business, government, and the community to help them prepare for volunteer responsibilities in the community
- To provide leaders with a practical and sophisticated understanding of the major problems and opportunities facing Maury County
- To facilitate access between emerging leaders and the current leadership if the community
- To improve the communications network among leaders with disparate backgrounds and interests
- To create a setting for persons of demonstrated commitment to the community to meet and exchange ideas
- To stimulate increased participation and commitment in the community
In order to be considered for selection, a completed application must be submitted to email@example.com by July 19th. Participation in Leadership Maury is limited to those that meet one of the following criteria:
- Reside in Maury County or within the city limits of Spring Hill
- Work in Maury County
- Make a significant contribution to Maury County through volunteer work
Leadership Maury actively solicits applicants from all sectors of the community. Participants are selected on their own merits through an application process with final approval by the Board of Trustees.
CLICK HERE to download the brochure and application.
Contact Kara Williams for more info: (931) 388-2155 or firstname.lastname@example.org