Infrastructure. Workforce. Location.
Maury County Tennessee is in the heart of automotive manufacturing in the United States. This region draws large manufacturers, as
well as small to medium suppliers, for several unique reasons:
• Perfectly positioned for 1-day Eastern US access
• A large, skilled workforce with an established
• State and local economic developers make getting to
work easy, fast and profitable
• A wide selection of available sites and buildings, many
with direct highway or interstate access
• Low labor costs & union profile
Within a 200 mile radius of Maury County there are over 150 companies that produce raw materials used in tile manufacturing, including: feldspar, gypsum, shale, sand and ball clay. Combined with interstate access, rail lines and waterway ports the geographic advantages for ceramic production are clear.