Infrastructure. Workforce. Location.
Metal FabricationMaury County is a hub for metal fabrication with a strong legacy and numerous existing operations augmented by a wide range of feeder industries, such as tool and die makers, and a steady flow of skilled workers from area technical schools.
Maury County Tennessee is in the heart of automotive manufacturing in the United States. This region draws large manufacturers, as well as small to medium suppliers, for several unique reasons:
• Perfectly positioned for 1-day Eastern US access
• A large, skilled workforce with an established manufacturing legacy
• State and local economic developers make getting to work easy, fast and profitable
• A wide selection of available sites and buildings, many with direct highway or interstate access
• Low labor costs & union profile